Can SiGMA 2018 surpass the huge successes of last year? What new and exciting releases await us in 2019? There are literally hundreds of question and there is plenty of expectation surrounding this year’s event. With our VIP passes booked we go inside the gambling event of the year to bring you frontline headlines and news surrounding the important topics that could affect you over the coming year.
Welcome to the biggest online gaming show"We won’t bore you with the likes of sandbox guidelines discussing financial assets and ledger technology that correlates under synergies and industrial distributions [...]"
Year on year SiGMA has been a total success story for the gambling industry. This is not about fat rich men and women, swollen off their appetite for greed showing off to one another how any yachts they own: they attend the G20 summit.
This is a full-on expo of what the ‘business’ world of gambling is offering to players and affiliate partners in the year to come, this is like Comic-Con for the nerds still wearing Superman pajamas at the age of 40 something.
Total insight - which is rare - is presented by casinos and game-makers to update fans of where the industry is basically going and how it will head there. For those working in the sector, there is more informative shows surrounding what is for the many, seemingly irrelevant stuff like block chaining and crypto-gambling. There are two very distinct sides to this event which is clear to see for all. You have the start-up and investor sections, then you have the glory of games and entertainment.
Coming in 2019 - 5 exclusive information
Our passion is iGaming so we won’t bore you with the likes of sandbox guidelines discussing financial assets and ledger technology that correlates under synergies and industrial distributions because, frankly, it’s enough to make you quit gambling and join a monastery out of boredom.
So here are the highlights for you gamers to look forward to next year:
- Game developer Wazdan, looking to become the biggest mobile-game developer as it partners with famous VideoSlots, former #1 Canadian casino during 2018.
- Forthcoming games include Mayan Ritual™, Black Hawk Deluxe™, Viking Storm™ and Los Muertos™.
- Microgaming are redefining the table games with their upcoming release of Roulette.
- Developers Evoplay Entertainment brought their upcoming release Syndicate™ to the audiences, which brings East Cost American gangsters into the forefront of gambling. The new game will boast over 1024 ways to win but the rest is a secret...
- The main highlight - which was inescapable - was indeed Max Quest™, a game which is currently out now but will still be leading the chase for the casino game of the year for many, many months to come into the New Year.